
GOOOOOOO COUGARS!
Just had to give a shout out to the cougs for their impressive 59-0 victory over UCLA yesterday.
Dallas loved watching with us, of course. The kid is already a sports nut, and a BYU fan - sorry dad!
I got him a little BYU t-shirt with a baby cougar on it and he LOVES it! He is always looking down and pointing at the cougar when he wears it - so cute!
-
Now we just need the Steelers to win tonight and it will be a successful football weekend!
2 comments:
Did you hear that the REAL football team won this weekend?! That's right kids BSU IS #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry dont you remember BSU beat BYU a few years ago!!!
GO COUGS!!! I was so proud of our team!! It was nice to actually be able to watch it outside of Utah too! Gotta love those Cougars!! I need to see a pic of Dal with his cougar shirt on!
Post a Comment