LOVING daddy! Teag usually gets him out of bed in the morning and brings him in to me. The other day Teag left early for work so I was woken up to "dada! dada!" coming from his room. I love it! such a happy boy :)
we went to one of our neighbors b-day parties and he LOVED going down the slide over and over and over...
and he spent the rest of the time in the bounce house, even if he was just in there by himself with Teag and I laughing from the outside
he is the best little helper and can't get enough of the broom. he has his own spot for it between the fridge and the cabinets.
he just got his first pair of 'crocs' and is OBSESSED with them! he has a basketball on one and a football on the other and he loves to show them to EVERYONE...his doctor, my doctor, my friends, people at the store, etc. And when he is in his stroller he loves to take them off and throw them.
I think we may have a future dentist on our hands. He is crazy about toothbrushes! We had to hide our toothbrushes from his because he was always taking them and they always seem to end up on the floor.
and he LOVES to brush his teeth when he wakes up and before bed, and usually a few times in between!
2 comments:
the crocs are too cute on dallas! i also love the toothbrush obsession....sounds familiar!
He is so cute Ash. I don't know what is with crocs but we are now on our 3rd pair...OBSESSED!!! If only I could have invented an ugly shoe. He really is darling. Glad to see you're doing so well.
Post a Comment