After Newport Dallas and I went back to Utah to spend some more time with the fam! I am always so excited to spend time with my family. We have so much fun together and they are truly my best friends. I am so lucky! I will be counting down the days until Christmas...
-
The little cousins had so much fun together! (We missed Josh and Jer, who had to start school the day after they got home!)
the kiddos on the train at hogle zoo

Isaak was SO excited to show us all the white alligator...and Dallas was pretty into it!

Dallie checking out the cutest baby giraffe

one of Dallie's favorite things to do at my parents house is to go into my dad's office and get a bucket of golf balls to load-unload-load-unload

Dallas and Eliza riding the train at grandma's

one night we went up Millcreek Canyon (to our favorite spot from the good old days!) to roast hot dogs and make smores

Dallas and Eliza - cutest little buddies!

the cousins (most of them)

Oh man, is she her mother's daughter or what?!

Dallas had so much fun playing in the creek with my mom

an elementary school near my parents house just got all this fun, new equipment and the kids LOVED it!

Dal and Eliza trying to get on the teeter-totter
(anyone remember the old wooden one from Butler Elementary's playground?!)
pretty princess :)
and here's Dallas being silly and crazy trying to ride the elephant
1 comment:
ok so I was just about to post pictures from Utah, but we would have the exact same posts! haha, I was going to post the same pictures pretty much!! love 'em!
Post a Comment