
Dallas somehow discovered Diego and now he thinks he is GREAT! Is it bad, at his age (17 mo.) to let him watch the show? 
in addition to Sesame Street?

and watching sports with Teag at night?
(shout out to Brett!)
Is that way too much for a day? Help! I'm new at this!

(Oh yeah, and sometimes he likes these little weirdos too!)
Is it too much? What is appropriate for his age? Words of Wisdom from some mom's please :)
8 comments:
This is just MY opinion...no research to back it up...but, my kids love Dora and I love how it makes the kids interact. Elmo too...it is a learning program. As far as the sports programs go with Teag, I think it is great bonding time with the both of them...and it will probably help the Cougars because you are raising another great football player! :) As long as he isn't spending all day in front of the TV, I don't think a little education from the TV is bad. Also, you can get some stuff done while the shows are on... :)
Ok-1st of all, the wonder pets are not weird...they are so cute and awesome! I tricked isaak into thinking they were rescuing animals for like 2 years (so he would watch something more age appropriate for Ben) Also, while you are getting him addicted...tune into the Backyardigans. They are so cute! When you go to your Dr next ask how much TV is too much and it will make you feel WAY better. I still ask every time (yep, for 8 years) and I think the national avg. is 4 hrs a day. That makes us awesome moms cuz we are way below that. Oh, another thing is convince yourself that it is a yearly average (especially when Dallie starts school and never has time ot watch TV) it all evens out!
Thanks girls! I feel much better :) He had a dr. appt. next month so I will double check with him.
does the fact that eliza (at 23 months old) asks for "toy" (troy) and brings me the high school musical disc to put on for her (and i do) make me a bad mom?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Hey, Ashley. When Hunter (our son with Autism) was 4 and barely spoke, one thing he could do was count to ten- in Spanish. All because of Dora the Explorer. The critics can say what they will, but,television CAN teach, and it gives mom a much needed break!
Teag and my other children watched Sesame Street and other children's programs. They all turned out great. A little TV never hurt anyone.
Post a Comment