while we were in Newport we were finally able to get a family picture! Other than at weddings, we probably haven't had a family picture since I was 7 and our dog Fred was in it with us!
-
Teag and I have friends from college, Preston and Melissa, who live in Laguna and were nice enough to come over and hook us up!
Melissa claims 'amateur' but she has a professional camera and a great eye! There were so many great pix! Thanks so much guys and we were so happy to see you and Sawyer too!
(with Ruby's in the background...how appropriate!)
my dad has wanted to get a shot like this for years. I think it's a joke between he and my mom and some of their friends???
grandma and grandpa with all their grandkids
great BEFORE shot, the AFTER wasn't so good...
they didn't let go of their hands while in the air, so Ben ended up parallel to the sand, got slammed down and the wind knocked out of him.
so sad!!!
telling him he looked like a flying superhero helped him feel better
thanks for everything!
we love you tons!
I love you girls so much!!!
1 comment:
Awww...I LOVE the fam photos! Especially the ones of your little fam! You and your sisters are such hotties. AND...your hair is still as fabulous as ever! :) Love you!
Post a Comment