We have had so much fun this summer!
We have had lots of family time, cousin time, canyon time, football time, baseball time and have loved every minute of it!
Teag worked the U of U football camp so we were able to spend a few weeks in SLC, which we ALWAYS love :)
-
I was so excited to see great friends I hadn't seen in a while, have a fun little sleepover with my sis Kim while her boys were out of town, see our cute grandma's, spend quality time with my parents, celebrate Chad and Meg's engagement, go rollerblading at Classic, celebrate Father's Day with our amazing dads, have a fun Whiting girls night, and more!
-
fun with the Francis boys!
Dallas loves these boys SO much! He has so much fun with them doing all the 'big boy' stuff!
I love Isaak and Ben so much because they are so cute, sweet, funny, smart, great nephews, etc., but I love them even more because they are SO, SO great to my little man :)
They are so good about including him in everything and are always so excited to see him.
Thanks boys! You really are the best!
Needless to say, they had SO MUCH FUN!
They were running wild around the backyard having the time of their lives!
Dallie just about flew out of the pool every time he went down!
cutest buddies!

Dal finally got up the nerve to pour the bucket over his head...
those silly Francis boys
fun on the slide
playing catch with Gpa Reynolds at I's baseball game

Dallas just couldn't resist giving Bennie a love!




Teag even got a little long-snapping in...
he has been LOVING the playhouse at my parents house!
tea parties with trucks?!?! we had just a few in our time in SLC!
Gma Reynolds had to get him his own microwave and play food, or he may have taken the ones from the playhouse home for himself!
one day my mom and I were in the other room talking and hadn't heard a peep out of Dallas in a bit, so we walked into the kitchen and saw that he had found the marshmallows!
so silly!
taking a little break from all the fun
Dallas LOVES Missy! She is pretty patient with him most of the time and let's him chase her, pull her tail, and get right in her face and MEOW at her


Teag took Dallas swimming, but he was a little unsure and didn't want much to do with the pool.
Isaak helping Dallas down the big dirt hill
Steve and Teag taking control of the fire
Dal finally got up the nerve to pour the bucket over his head...
of course Dallas was pretty excited to see Isaak play baseball!
so sweet :)
-
daddy football!
another one of Dallie's favorite things to do this summer has been watching Teag play football...
Both these boys had fun at the games and both are probably sad they are over!
playing catch together
hanging out during the game
celebrating the big championship win
of course Dallas found a buddy to play catch with
best buddies
-
silly little mister
Gma and Gpa Reynolds put in a sand box for Dallas and he LOVED IT!
He liked playing with the toys, but mostly liked to bury grandma's feet!
We probably should have started swimming lessons this summer...
Millcreek Canyon
I have such great memories going up this canyon when I was little! We decided to celebrate Father's Day for my dad by going up and having tin foil dinners and smores.
I have such great memories going up this canyon when I was little! We decided to celebrate Father's Day for my dad by going up and having tin foil dinners and smores.
The little boys LOVED exploring, getting dirty and just being wild!
Grandma with her little guys
-
father's day with daddy
I don't know if anyone loves their daddy like this little boy! He is CRAZY about Teag! I love that they are just the best buddies and love being together. Teag is such a great dad and loves Dallas SO MUCH! It is so sweet to see the way he cares about our little man. Dallas truy believes Teag can do anything or fix anything and take care of everything. Teag was always great with our nieces and nephews so I knew he would be a great dad, but he has definitely exceeded my expectations :)
fun with friends!
Loni and I had so many great times together in our crazy college days and she has always been such a great friend :)
Stacey, Dallas and I went to dinner with her at Porcupine and had so much fun catching up, laughing, reminiscing and just hanging out.
-
It was so great to see one of my best friends Kelley and her cutest kids!
Kelley was in town from Cali and we had so much fun taking the kids to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point!
Mason, Dallas and Emily (in the background)
-
One night Kelley and I went to Jenny's house and had take-out and watched 'So You Think You Can Dance'!
The 3 of us were roommates in college and had SO MUCH FUN together!!! We caught up and reminisced, laughing the whole time! I love how time can pass then we see each other and it's as if we were at Liberty Square yesterday...being SO wild and crazy...
These two girls are so great, have been the best friends, have always been there for me through the years and I love them more than ever! Thanks girls :)
Unfortunately we were having too great of time and forgot to get any pix...
-
4 comments:
Ash, it was so fun to spend some time with you while you were here. Love the pictures!! We love you all so much. Can't wait until next time.
We LOVED having you here!! (use sister voice) I am still in withdrawal from your departur! boo-hoo! the pictures are so cute. I love the one with mom and dal on the couch.
What no pics from Classic Skating?? I'm so glad you guys got to spend so much time up here it was so much fun hanging out!
Hi Ash! How great of a summer you are having already! Don't you love to go home and see everyone...it is too fun. Dallas is soooo big! Too cute... :) I love the pics of him with the Daddy in his football uni. You cut your hair and I love, love, love it!!! You guys are the best... we love ya!
Post a Comment