Friday, July 24, 2009

Mom Whiting's B-day Surprise!

Mom Whiting had a monumental birthday July 23...
her 60th!!!
We decided to give her a big surprise and were all waiting at Trio for her! She thought Brent was just taking her to dinner, but little did she know Amberlynn and her girls, Teag, Dallas and I, the Toone family, Chad & Meg and Hailey were all there waiting. Judd and Stacey weren't able to be there, but the rest of us were SO excited for her to walk around the corner.....
SuRpRiSe!!!
We each wrote her a letter and put together a little scrapbook so she would always remember this special birthday!

cake with the crazy grandkids!

Dallas LOVING the cake :)

cutest Hailey

Amberlynn, baby Norah and Valerie

The Toone Family

Chad and Meg

our little family

Grandma with all her grandkids

-

We love you Mom/Grandma and hope you had the best birthday ever!

1 comment:

Amberlynn said...

I LOVE this post!!! I miss you guys already! I'm sure you are probably taking a nap since you had to get up SOOOOOOO early to head back to cedar. We LOVE seeing you; as always. Can't wait till NOvember! LOVE ya!