Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Chad & Meg's Engagement Party and Classic Skating

We are so excited for this cute and happy couple to get married in September!
Chad (Teag's younger brother) and Meg had a fun little engagement party so the families could get to know each other and so we could celebrate their upcoming big day!!!
There was great food, family, fun, Meg's amazing desserts, cousins playing, etc.,
nothing better on a summer afternoon :)
Meg with her cute mom and sisters
the little kiddos playing
Dal lives for the swing -
the night before the girls went to 'My Sisters Keeper' then headed to Classic Skating...
total flashback to my friday nights in 7th grade!

It was girls only for a bit, but we FINALLY talked Teag and Chad into joining us


Hailey, myself, Meg, Stacey and Katie (Meg's little sister)
Hailey and Meg
Katie and Hailey

Teag hittin' the jump

Chad was a little more hard-core and was doing 580's and going off backward

Teag and I doing the snowball
Meg and Chad doing the snowball too


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ash! You, Teag and Dallas are so dang cute!! I love the pic of you and Teag at the bottom! I'm jealous of the Classic Skating!! Awesome!

Meg said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you posted these pics, that was an awesome night! I miss you guys!