we were so excited we were in Pittsburgh for the Monday night game against the Ravens!
Sarah, Lea and I were especially excited because it was Lea's first Steelers AND NFL game and she didn't know the craziness she was in for between the fans, the fireworks, the noise, the adrenaline, etc.
We were so bummed though, because Brett was injured so he wasn't playing. We just watched him pump everyone up on the sidelines!
The Whiting's, Keisel's and Kelley's
Oh yeah, and we hung out with Ben Roethlisberger after the game. Apparently I thought we were having a moment by the way I am dreamily looking up at him?!?
Brett is so good to his fans! They wait by his car in the parking lot, hoping to see him and maybe chat and get some things signed...
#99 signing autographs
-
Thanks again for the AWESOME trip guys! We had so much fun and loved every minute of it! We are already looking forward to our next trip together, after the season, with all the kids, somewhere warm...
1 comment:
I am LOVING these pics from our weekend together. I start giggling just thinking about how fun we are! Missing you guys, as always!
Post a Comment