Dallas and I have been gone for almost 2 weeks now!
We started out in Pittsburgh with Teag, Isaac and Lea, and the Keisel family for a little birthday suprise for Brett. Sarah, you really are the best!
-
We went from PA to NJ to spend some quality time with Jake and Em and the O'Neil girls while Scott is in Prague. We are having a blast, but I think there is a daddy in Boise who is missing his baby boy!
-
many great pix to come...
4 comments:
You guys are quite the travelers! I can't wait to see the pics!
Hi you guys!!!! It has been so long! I'm so glad that you found us!!! Your little guys is so cute!
Pretty cool that we had little boys so close! Noah will be 17 months old on the 11th. Pretty cool you guys have stayed in touch with Isaac & Kiesel!!! I keep asking Isaac about you guys & saying that I want to see you!!! Let's try & get together soon!!!
And I just re-read and realized that I said pretty cool a bit too much & meant to say little guy:).
It was so fun being with you and Dallas for the week!!! Can't wait to see you guys again! Give Dallas loves from Jake! :) And me too of course, but we both know how he feels about that! :)
Post a Comment