Monday, October 27, 2008

hanging out (in Pittsburgh)




I LOVE these two in their matching pj's!

Sarah, Lea and I were saying all weekend how our 3 boys (Lea is due in December) are going to be so cute together and the best little friends! (whether they like it or not)

Then our husbands took it a step further and said,

"okay, if you hold Dallas back and Isaac and Lea's little guy can skip ahead, then the 3 of them could be in the same grade and dominate athletics together!"

I love this boy! Seriously, could this picture be any cuter???

here is dallas with Luca, his other best new buddy

he wanted to lay on Luca and Deegan's beds the whole time we were there...

so when we got home Dallas got his very own dog bed (that he shares with Cooper)!



one of the days we went to the cutest little town, Sewickly (I think?)

we had lunch then these 3 ran to Starbucks...

and came back with these Chico's panchos. We couldn't stop laughing!!!Sarah, Lea and I (and our babes) at lunch

1 comment:

Elaine Whiting said...

How fun is it to see my "3 boys" together again. I'm glad they have stayed the best of friends over the years.

I love all you guys!

Love, Mom W.