So I was tagged-my first time...kindof fun!
JOBS I'VE HAD (last to first):
* mom - my all time favorite, best job!
* Pharmaceutical Sales - the reason we moved to Boise, but then about 6 months later I got laid off - right after we bought our house and right before I found out I was pregnant. But it has all worked out perfectly :)
* Insurance Claims Adjuster - not my fave
* Gap - my job in college, LOVED the discount!
* Nordstrom - yes Jen, loved this one too! We were in high school and a few of us friends worked there together-it was great
JOBS I'D LIKE TO HAVE:
* High school counselor
* MAC counter
* personal shopper
MOVIES I'VE WATCHED OVER AND OVER:
* Grease
* Can't Buy Me Love
* Pretty In Pink
* High School Musical
* Reality Bites
* Bring It On
* The Notebook
BOOKS I LOVE:
* Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse - definitely Edward!
* Great Expectations
* any book on babies, kids, parenting, etc.
* The Runaway Bunny
* 14,000 Things To Be Happy About
* Og Mandino - A Better Way To Live (I am my mother's daughter!)
FAVORITE THINGS TO DO:
* Gymboree and Little Gym with Dallas
* travel
* shop
* read
* watch football with Teag (but going to a game with him is better)
* take bubble baths
* cook - I am getting better!
* hang out with family
PLACES I'VE LIVED:
* Utah-SLC, Provo, Lehi
* London, England
* Boise, ID
FAVORITE FOODS:
* candy - favorites are chocolate-covered cinnamon bears and sour patch kids. Teag tells me I am like a little kid because I love candy and treats so much!
* sushi and other seafood
* green apples with crunchy peanut butter
* a good salad (Kim always makes a great one!)
* chicken marsala (the very best is at Carmines in NYC)
* Thanksgiving Dinner
PLACES I'D RATHER BE:
* on a girl's trip with my mom and sister's
* Hawaii with Teag and Dallas
* Newport Beach with the Reynolds fam
* Greece (never been, but hope to!)
WORDS I LIKE:
* fabulous
* bitchin' (sorry to copy Jen, it is a favorite of mine as well...)
* onomatopoeia
* punkin
TAG:
* Aimee
* Erin Gurr
* Amberlynn
* Nat
3 comments:
You are soooooo the MAC counter type. Perfect. I'd trust you with my face every time.
And punkin? Lalalalove it.
How fun to read! I think we should get together, eat Thanksgiving dinner with chocolate covered cinnamon bears for dessert, watch Bring it On and take a bubble bath...well, maybe not! Bitchin!
I Jamie's words... I "lalalalove" chocolate covered cinnamon bears and crunchy peanut butter, especially on apples! You have such good taste Miss Ash. Remember in the dorm when we'd make cream of wheat and we loved it lumpy??? And I remember you having buffalo beef in the freezer. Whaaaattt???!!! And your movie list just cracks me up! Hee hee!
Post a Comment