Monday, November 12, 2007

Yay for Kelley and Emily!

My BFF from college, Kelley, and her CUTEST baby girl, Emily, came to visit for the weekend! Kelley and I met on a study abroad to London about 10 years ago, lived together at BYU, were in each others weddings, are both now mommies, and have had so many fun times and memories along the way!
-
Kelley left her 2-yr-old Mason home in Walnut Creek, CA with her husband and brought Emily, who is 10 days older than Dallas.
Being older and wiser, Emily was showing Dallas the ropes. She is such a doll!

Dallas and Emily had so much fun playing together! They were laughing and smiling at each other all weekend.


They were pretty good at sharing toys, but of course always wanted what the other one had!

We had SO much fun hanging out and chatting, having treats and drinking plenty of DC, having lunch at Cheesecake Factory and Bajio (closest thing to Cafe Rio in Boise), watching our kiddos play, laughing and reminiscing, and even managed to squeeze in a little shopping between naps and feeding the babes!

-

Love you girls and thanks for such a fun weekend! Come again soon!

5 comments:

Kelley Hauck said...

We had the BEST time! I can't believe we waited so long to get up there! Emily already misses Dallas, and Mason didn't even notice I was gone he had so much fun with Dad. See you in Spring...

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!! I wish I could have seen you guys too! Now everyone has to come out and see me!! :) I'm glad y'all had a little reunion! Dallas and Emily are so dang cute! Love y'all!

Aimee said...

How fun to have babies so close. Sounds like you guys had a great time.

jamieanne said...

Holey moley. I haven't seen Kelley in a long time. Fun fun fun to have kids the same age.

Annabelle said...

That is great that Kelley came out to see you and Dal. How much fun to have your good friend have a baby around the same age. Now Mark and I need to get in gear!