We had the blessing and a dinner at my parents house with both mine and Teag's families. We missed Teag's brother Judd, Jake and Em, the Francis's and the O'Neil's, but were so happy to have everyone else there!
My dad gave Dallas such a great blessing - I am so grateful for my dad and all that he and my mom do for us :)
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BLESSING! We're so happy for you guys! Hopefully we'll be able to see y'all next Utah trip! Love you!
Ash, you're on the ball. My blog has taken a back seat for a minute. Poor Val has been very sick and visited the doc. today. We just flew back from Utah last night. I'm a little sick too. It's that Utah winter sickness! Hope Judd doesn't get it. I LOVE the pics of Dallas in front of the waterfall. It looks professional. We are so happy that we were there for the blessing. It was awesome visiting with your family and I just LOVE your mom's house and fun Christmas decorations, she is so cute! We LOVE you heaps!!
LOVE his little blessing outfit.
Such a cutie!
Dallas is so cute! What a special time- I Love Baby blessings and can't wait for Tucker's daddy to come home and bless him!
Congrats Ash. He looked SO cute. (you look pretty great too).
Post a Comment