I saw this on Jamie's blog a bit ago and forgot about it, then saw it again on Liz's.
Play along if you like!
Instructions: turn on your iPod, put it on shuffle, list the first 10 songs that play. No skipping!
1. Another Lonely Day - Ben Harper
2. Big, Blonde & Beautiful - Hairspray soundtrack (one of the best soundtracks ever!)
3. And Your Bird Can Sing - The Beatles (there was bound to be a Beatles song b/c Teag out every one ever recorded on my iPod!)
4. Two Step - DMB
5. Glamorous - Fergie
6. Trish-Trash Polka - Baby Einstein (Dallas' music, but I do enjoy it!)
7. Pass Me By - Pete Yorn
8. What Time Is It - HSM soundtrack (another top soundtrack)
9. SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
10. L.O.V.E. - Ashlee Simpson
2 comments:
You had me at Trish Trash Polka. Seriously, love the Glamorous. Now, it's gonna be glued to my brain all day.
I love this game. I forgot about it too. I'm going to play next.
Post a Comment