-
Last Friday our little guy turned 7 months. I can't believe it!
He is as sweet as ever, gives us loves and kisses when we ask for them,
has started scooting around and doing the little army crawl,
LOVES his cereal and is starting veggies and fruit - he is doing great and knows what to do when I tell him 'open big',
our poor little buddy has his top 4 teeth all coming in right now - lots of sleep and baby orajel and a little fussiness,
has so much fun at GYMBOREE & LITTLE GYM ,
he loves being read to,
loves BUBBLES (the ones from gymboree are the best!),
and he can't sleep without his little green blankie and his cozy puppy!
3 comments:
Look at all that hair! He sure is growing up fast! What a cutie!!
How fun!!! He is sooo cute. Goat, I'm sure you are the best mommy ever! What a lucky little guy. :)
I can't wait to see him. You for sure are a great mommy to little or should I say BIG Dallas?
Post a Comment