Sunday, September 02, 2007

Newport Beach


The week after Sandpoint we headed for the Reynolds annual trip to Newport Beach. We have a blast at the beach, hit the fun zone at night, do a little girls night at Fashion Island, Crab Cooker for dinner, and this year we added the High School Musical 2 premiere-the trip was 'FABULOUS'!



Dallas had fun watching all his cousins play, but watch out next year guys, he and Eliza (10 mo.) will be running around playing spies and cousins' club with you!

3 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Hi Teag & Ashley - I was linking through blogs and thought I'd say Hi. Your little Dallas is too cute. I did not know you guys were married, that is great. Teag -You'll have to tell your family I say Hi... Kami (Tyler)

jamieanne said...

Ashley! I added you to my blogroll of bestest blog shmog friends. I hope you don't mind. If so, lemme know and I'll take care of it. Just wanna share you and your adorable Dallas with my bloggy friends!

Jen said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you're blogging!