Thursday, September 06, 2007

fun with my little man!

This boy loves his bouncy seat!

Dallas is SUCH a happy baby! I love playing with him. We started a gymboree class this week and he was wide-eyed and smiling the whole time. The teacher and the other mom's were dying at how excited he was, especially when we brought out the Gymbo puppets!

6 comments:

Annabelle said...

He has gotten a ton of hair and has your big blue eyes. PRECIOUS...

Anonymous said...

Ash I am dying... he is SO CUTE!!! I need to see him!

Lorilee said...

yea! I'm so happy we've found each other in the blogging world.
Dallas is darling, I'm so happy for you Ashley.
I'm excited to stay in touch better now!

Jen said...

What a doll! He is at such a fun age...almost makes me want to have another!

Aimee said...

Ashley,
Oh my gosh you have a baby! He is so cute. I was convinced that this blogging thing was not for me, but it's so fun to see what everyone's up to. You better keep in touch.

Amberlynn said...

Dal is soo cute! I have Valerie sitting on my lap while I am on the computer. I clicked on the picture of Dallas and Valerie instantly became glued to the screen. She started to laugh and is all grins. She LOVES him! Keep the fun post comin! Love you!