Tuesday, September 11, 2007

hiatus


I probably won't be blogging for a bit as Dallas and I are heading to SLC tomorrow to hang out with these two cuties for a bit! My sister Kim, her husband Steve, and my parents are going to Europe and I am "big-boy sitting" Isaak and Ben. Kim has me all taken care of with after school play dates scheduled, and my cutest Grandma Reynolds is going to come hang out with me during the day. Full report to come in a few weeks!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Good luck! Call us if you want to rendevous at the grandma's backyards for a playdate. the Gleave's have a great swing set!

Aimee said...

Good Luck and have fun!

Amberlynn said...

I hope you're having a great time babysitting Ash! I just read your comments, how funny that you just got the Love and Logic books. I have heard great things about it from soo many people. I was going to tell you about it, if you hadn't heard of it yet. Great minds think alike eh?! :) I will give you a call when we are in town. Hopefully we can get together! I'll be looking for new pics when you are back to blogging. I check your blog daily :) Love ya! Me.