Monday, September 10, 2007

5 MONTHS OLD!


I can't believe our baby boy is already 5 months old! While it feels like just yesterday that we were bringing him home from the hospital, I can not imagine life without him! He is more fun each day.

I think he may be teething because EVERYTHING goes into his mouth, he is drooling like crazy, and he is a little fussy. He is still as sweet and cute as ever though!


just playing

watching football with daddy - what am I in for?!

9 comments:

Annabelle said...

Can't wait to see you when you come down to baby-sit! Dallas has NO clue what he is in for regarding sports! So adorable.

Aimee said...

I'm feeling your pain on the daddy-baby football thing. Jason's already programing Miles. As much as it sometimes bugs me, I have to admit...SO cute! (just don't tell jason on a saturday or sunday that I like it).

Liz said...

Goat! It's Liz! How are you??? Your little boy is so darling! He looks just like YOU! I just found your blog through Erin Gurr's. Let me know your email address and I'll add you on ours. Shoot me a note at lizraybould@comcast.net. Hope all is well and I'm looking forward to keeping in touch more through the blogging world. Cheers!

Jen said...

Such a darling family! Motherhood sure agrees with you...you look GEORGOUS!

As for the sports thing, I have girls, so we are left alone on game days. Oh well...I have my shopping and lunching pals!

jamieanne said...

OK, that picture of you two lying down on the blanket...probably the cutest one I've seen all year.

Anonymous said...

Ash!! He is so CUTE!!! That picture of you two on the blanket is awesome! You look so great! I see a little of you in Dallas but mainly he's a little Teag. How fun that we both have little guys that look exactly like our hot men!! Love you!

Amberlynn said...

I LOVE the pic with you & Dallas!!

Anonymous said...

Ash I am dying! What a doll...

Elaine Whiting said...

I love the picture of you and Dallas on the rug. I've always thought Dallas looked like Teag, but I can see you in him also in this picture.