Dallas is very curious and full of questions, similar to myself as a child ;)
One day he referred to Uncle Jake and Aunt Em as brother as sister so I told him they were actually husband and wife, well that has led to many funny little questions and conversations.
Lately he has been a little stressed that he doesn't have a wife and he doesn't know who his wife will be, I have reassured him he has plenty of time, but he still worries about it...
Yesterday my mom came to town and we were driving home from the airport when out of the blue Dallas exclaimed from the backseat, "I KNOW! Maybe Samie can be my wife!"
(Samie is his little girl friend from preschool who hugs him goodbye each day and he blows kisses to as we leave.)
So glad he has that figured out for the time being! Hopefully he will sleep just a little bit better at night :)
3 comments:
hahaha!!!! that is too funny!!! I can imagine him being so stressed about it! hilarious!!! Christmas is too far away! wish we were seeing you sooooooner!!!!!!!! xoxo
Hilarous!!! He is so cute Ashley!!
Joss is the same way she wants to get married and have a husband!
Post a Comment