Just some random pics of our cute boy from the last little bit...
No, he didn't just finish a soccer game...he just loves wearing the full get up on any given day
fun at the hotel!
the highlight of football season for him has been staying at the hotel in Cedar with Teag the night before football games - doing bed checks, eating breakfast with all the football guys in the morning, and having quality daddy and dallas time :)
more fun hotel time...
when I take him to drop him off he gives me a tour of the room telling me, "I will sit here and dad will sit there, I will sleep here and dad will sleep there, this is our bathroom" etc.
Teag probably doesn't get the best night of sleep, but it is worth it for how much fun Dallas has!
Building forts in the front room
Pre-game going down on the field with daddy
pre-game warm-ups
Dal and his best buddy King before a football game
these two bust a move ANY time music comes on at the games
LOVE spiderman and love dressing up in costume
cute boy
Love this boy so much!
spidey-dallas shooting webs
these days he picks out his own clothes...and on this particular day he wore a Woody pajama top to school.
Sleeveless and skintight - JUST what I would have picked out for him ;)
Dal and King at the UNLV game
daddy and dallas post SUU beatdown on UNLV!
No question this kid loves his dad!
1 comment:
I love that pic of Dallas in his Spidey outfit that you put on the side of your page! SO cute!!!
Post a Comment