Dallas comes up with some pretty funny and pretty cute things...
First, I know I have mentioned what a staple Dal's be-be (binky), gooby (blanket), and baba (sippy cup with milk and chocolate carnation) are in his/our life.
Anytime he is sad, upset, takes a nap or goes to bed he has to make sure he has them. If he is naughty and has to go to time-out he immediately starts crying and in one long word tells us "bebe-gooby-baba". When he watches a show he 'needs' them.
Dallas also likes to talk about when he was in my tummy and thinks it is pretty funny. He will often say to me, "member when I sleep in you tummy mom?" So cute and funny - I get the biggest kick out of it! Anyway, the other day we were snuggling and watching one of his shows, and of course, he had be-be, gooby and baba. He looked up at me and asked, ever so sweetly, "Mom, I have my gooby, be-be, baba in you tummy?" I told him no, trying not to completely bust up. He didn't like that answer, put on his pouty face and said, "I want my gooby, be-be, baba in you tummy mommy!"
So I just went with it and told him he did.
And he got a huge smile :)
And he got a huge smile :)
2 comments:
Too cute! We saw Teag today which was wonderful but it would have been nice to see you too! We are cutting out the binky and chocolate milk here... it is a huge struggle since she is as attached to hers as Dallas is to his!
Dallas does say cute things. Sometimes it is better to go along with what they are saying even if it isn't true. It sure makes life easier. It was fun to have Teag at the house for a few days. We missed having you and Dallas there also.
Post a Comment