Moving? I know nothing... Ike tells me nothing!!! We need to get together. I was just saying that it has been soooo long since we have seen you guys. Please promise that we will make plans! Good luck with the move (wherever you may be going?!!?) Love you guys!
P.S. Every time that I watch my FAVORITE show I think of Teag. Ask him about knowing ALL of the characters names and singing along with my GLEE CD. TOO FUNNY!!!
1 comment:
Moving? I know nothing... Ike tells me nothing!!! We need to get together. I was just saying that it has been soooo long since we have seen you guys. Please promise that we will make plans! Good luck with the move (wherever you may be going?!!?) Love you guys!
P.S. Every time that I watch my FAVORITE show I think of Teag. Ask him about knowing ALL of the characters names and singing along with my GLEE CD. TOO FUNNY!!!
Post a Comment