Wednesday, February 03, 2010

CHOP-CHOP!

This little boy may not have been so happy about getting his hair cut...

but, his locks were getting a bit long...

and some were even mistaking him for a girl...

so with the promise of a sucker and ice cream afterwards...
Dallas got a haircut!!!

Mommy may have been close to tears watching ALL THAT HAIR fall to the ground!

but, I think mister is liking his new do :)

7 comments:

Amberlynn said...

He looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!! I LOVE IT!!! You can see his face so much better and his perfectly shaped eyebrows! Love that Dallas! Did you save some hair for his baby book?

Elder Ernest Elliott said...

Wow, he looks so grown up! I love it!

Somer Love said...

What a BIG boy! Love the new do... Absolutely GNO next time your in the city of Salt!

Xo

Christina said...

OMGoodness! He is so adorable! I love the new do! I bet it was hard for you. He looks so grown-up! Love it!

Jake and Em said...

Wow! He looks so cute!!! Love the new do!

Isaac and Lea said...

I love his new do! He is such a cute boy...cute parents too!

Talyor Family said...

awwwwww.... Dally looks so grown up. I hate it when hair cuts do that to kids!