Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Introducing...

Makenzie Dawn Reynolds

My little brother Jake and his wife Emily had their baby girl this morning at 6:08 am!!!
She weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz. and was 21 inches long - the exact same measurements as Em when she was born.
Em is tiny, so that is a big baby for her!
I am so jealous that Lisa is there and has already been able to see her.
My parents are on a flight to NJ right now, and I am DYING that I don't know when I will get to meet her - hopefully soon ;)
We are so excited for the newest addition to the Reynolds family!
Congrats Jake, Em and Makenzie - WE LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

So cute! It is so hard to be so far away! Thank goodness for pictures and videos. (Although definitely better to be in person.)

Jake and Em said...

Aunt Goat, thank you for my very own post! I cannot wait to meet you! Everyone is telling me I'm pretty cute! I love you! Makenzie :)

We love you Goat and can't wait to see you!! Jake & Em