...ago today, Teag and I said "I do"
-
Who knew that the quiet and well-behaved, little blond girl and the tall, skinny, rowdy and rambunctious boy who sat next to each other in Mrs. Remington's 2nd grade class would end up tying the knot?
Who knew that the girl doing the silly mat-cheers and half-times and the wrestler and football player would end up together?
Who knew that boy and girl from BHS who both ended up at BYU and started their own Thursday night bowling league would get married?
Who knew that the little 'nerds' Valentine from 2nd grade that read 'to: ashley, from: teag' would ever mean so much?
Who knew that being the only two students on the top row of the elementary class picture would prove to be fate?
-
We have been through plenty of jobs, a few lay-offs, 6 apartments, 2 houses, half a dozen cars, lots of vacations, too many injuries and surgeries, 2 cute puppies/dogs, dozens of holidays, 4 NFL teams, a handful of good road-trips, thousands of movies, many fun concerts, hundreds of restaurants, 1 {short}pregnancy, 47 hours of labor, 1 adorable little Dallas, many weddings of loved ones, a few sad funerals of missed ones, endless hours of laughter and fun, 1 or 2 disagreements, elementary-middle-high school-college-grad school, many great friends, infinite hugs, countless sporting events, a million episodes of Diego, many wonderful meals by Teag and many burned meals by Ashley, thousands of diapers, 2 "goobies", 999 be-be's, dozens of stuffed animals or 'buddies', 1 coaching job (so far!), plenty of ups and downs, fun times and tough times, laughter and tears, tons of amazing memories and milestones!
Things haven't always been easy and our marriage is far from perfect, but we have stuck together and made it to today with love and appreciation for each other :)
-
Thank you for it all babe. There is no one I would have rather shared it with!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
9 comments:
Awwwww.....I LOVE that post!! Y'all are the best! Happy Anniversary!!
And I can't believe that you were well-behaved and Teag was the rowdy one. :) J/K
LOVE Y'ALL and MISS Y'ALL!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUYS!!! Wish we could go out and celebrate with you... soon I hope!
We love ya...
Happy Anniversary!! I loved your post Ash, thanks for sharing with us! Sure do miss you guys, hopefully we can see you soon!!!
Such a cute post Goat!! Happy Anniversary!!!!!! 7 years! Wow!! Miss you guys and love all 3 of you so much!! Can't wait to see you!!
Happy Anniversary! What a great post and I can't believe it's been that long. We hope you guys go out and celebrate...congratulations!
So cute! Happy Anniversary you two! Many memorable times at Liberty Square (some I wish I could forget!), and our awesome bowling league. Love you both!
Wow! 7 Years!!! Happy Anniversary! You 2 are too cute! :) (I mean you 3!)
Happy Anniversary!
so sweet! I was waiting for the meeting your long lost 2nd cousin part... ha ha just kidding! Love an miss you 3 sooooo much! Congrats on the anniversary! love you guys!
Post a Comment