Last week Dallas and I went to Summit to see the O'Neils and Jake and Em.
We had so much fun hanging out, playing with the kids, making yummy treats and going to the Rangers game!
-
He was such a helper and had to pull his own suitcase
It's pretty entertaining when you have former NBA players on the teams!
(when Dallas wasn't tackling Eliza and putting her in headlocks...)
uh-oh, don't tell Teag :)
Alexa had sports day at school so she wore her Rangers jersey...she looked so cute!
Lisa holding up one of our finished pops next to the picture of what they were supposed to look like...we were DYING laughing SO hard at our pops!
They looked nothing like they were supposed to, but they were DELICIOUS!
Jake and Scott actually said they are one of the best things they had ever tasted.
We showed the girls and Alexa said "um, they don't look very good", but once the girls tasted them they were loving them too
Lisa and Kira working on dipping
Don't look too close!!!
Dallas had a blast wrestling with Uncle Jake
Scott took the kids for a ride around the house on his suitcase...they may have enjoyed this even more than the park!
so funny!
Lex getting in on the fun
They were so cute wearing their backpacks around!
love them!
Lisa and Lizie coloring together
so sweet
It was fun to be in NYC...it is funny because for how many times we have been to Summit, we don't ever go into the City!

The Rangers!!!

Jake, Em and I in our fun seats!

Em and I
and cute Mr. Dallas on our flight home!
Rangers Game!
I was so excited to experience my first Rangers game!
This was definitely the way to do it...fun gift bags, dinner in Suite 200 before the game and front row seats behind the team. The Rangers lost, but it was such a good game and so much fun.
I am totally a fan!
Jake, Lisa and I in Scottie's office before the game
Henrik the goalie is my new favorite player :)
I remember going to Golden Eagle hockey games when I was little and Kim and I would dare each other to yell "fight! fight!"
after a big goal!
If it wasn't a school night the kids would have come too.
Alexa and Kira sport their jerseys and give the players five when they come in and out of the tunnel...so fun! Keeks has even gotten a stick from one of the players :)
She and Jake are expecting in February and were discussing which Rangers jersey their little girl will be wearing at the games next year
The business men busy at work at all times...
He was so good, yet again. He was all set with his pirate's booty and his Cars dvd :)
-
Thanks for a great week O'Neils and Jake and Em!
We can't wait to see you in a few short weeks for Christmas!!!
1 comment:
So great to hear about your fabulous trip and see the cute pictures. Love you guys so much. Can't wait to see you soon. Give Dalli a big squeeze for me and tell him Junior and Jesse miss him :)
Post a Comment