Sunday, November 22, 2009

DaLLaS

Just a few pics of our cute and fun boy!
He is hilarious these days, saying the funniest things and keeping a smile on our faces at all times :) We love you Dallas!
He brought a balloon and his own football to watch SUU practice
He enjoys wearing my uggs around the house...although, he can't walk so well in them
We couldn't get him to wear a costume on Halloween, but then he was begging to be a tiger on a random weeknight :)
-
Last week he helped me with my 2nd attempt at cupcake pops...
He was such a good little helper and had so much fun!

dipping...

sprinkling...

smiling...

and enjoying!

3 comments:

Jason said...

So cute Aaaaash! How much do I love looking through the pictures of that cute little guy. I was a bit sad that we didn't make it down for a game this yr....hopefully next???
Thanks for being the wonderful sister/person that you are.
I love you guys so much :)

Jake and Em said...

You straight up dominated on those cupcakes!!! I'm pretty sure I ate them lunch at least once in the past wk..ok, it was twice!! So fun having you guys out here! Cant wait for x-mas! Love ya

Jake

Hilary said...

I would love your recipe for the cupcake pops! How clever!!! Ashley, it's been way to long. Hope all is well(it looks like it is) and hopefully we'll be in Boise at the same time, sometime, to catch up. :)