Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Whiting

On September 4th Chad and Meg got married!!!
They are so cute, great and perfect together
and we couldn't wait for their big day :)
We love Meg and are so excited that she is now officially part of the family.

Mom & Dad Whiting with Chad & Meg

I thought this picture was hilarious!!!

Meg and her sisters are so cute and fun!

candid shot of the beautiful bride

the Whiting brothers

Stacey and Hailey
Judd with Valerie and Norah

The Ring Ceremony
Meg was STUNNING!
Chad and Meg with the nieces and nephew
Teag and his younger brother Chad
I love that these two are so close and such great friends
Dallas and Mommy

Dallas and Daddy

Mr. Dallas looked so handsome in his tux :)
Valerie and Amberlynn

cute baby Norah
The Whiting girls, although we were missing the bride
The Toone Family

we tried entertaining Dallas with a sucker for the pictures,
but it only lasted so long

he was totally over the pictures by this point

Chad & Meg at the dinner

Teag giving a toast at the dinner
Dallas and Norah...he is crazy about her!
Everytime we see a baby he says, "Ohhh! Baby Norah!"
The guest book was so cute!

the first dance
cutting the cake

It was such a fun and beautiful wedding and we are so happy for these two!

2 comments:

Christina said...

What gorgeous pics! I love them! I can't believe that Dallas is the only boy! Crazy!! I guess we only have one boy and 5 girls! (Soon 5). What a stud! You look gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Okay Ash...that picture of you and Dallas in the maroon is SO cute!! Dallas is getting so big and is such a little stud and you look GORGEOUS!!! Miss you! XOXO