We had a wedding and my nephews 18th b-day party in SLC last weekend, so Teag decided to play in another Wasatch Revolution football game!
He had a great time, as did Dallas and I watching him. His parents, Chad and Meg, Jay and Steph, my mom and some of Teag's friends came to show their support.
Other than breaking a finger, Teag totally showed his "A game".
Dallas was as wild as ever, finding friends and running back and forth underneath the bleachers. At one point I came out from under the bleachers (where Dallas was playing with his new friends, then turning around and telling me "bye-bye, mama" and running away again)
and thought I saw a #99 out on the field with the defense. Teag hasn't played defense since high school, but he got out there with the Rev Friday night.
He was pretty upset he didn't play in true #99 fashion and missed a sack, but I still think he looked pretty great out there! It is just fun to see him play again and I love that Dal can see daddy play football!
patiently waiting for daddy at halftime
-
anytime Dallas is actually paying attention to the game he is pointing and yelling "daddy football! daddy football!" I love it!
HIGHLIGHT of the night...getting to go out on the field and play catch with dad at halftime!
-
after halftime we walked with my mom back to her car and Dallas had to stop on the way to do a few rope drills and offensive line drills
-
we love daddy so much and love to see him doing what he loves!
No, Teag isn't making a comeback, this is slightly less impact than what he is used to :)
2 comments:
I really like looking at your blog and seeing your cute little family. I hope that you guys will let us know when some of the games are. You are pretty close to us and we would like to be able to see you!!! Hope all is well after the big move...see ya later.
What a great post Ash! I love seeing Teag out there again. And I gotta say it, he looks pretty sexy in that 99 uniform.
Dallas is getting so big!
Miss ya
Post a Comment