(and they are pretty sweet to the mommy too!)
-If I am on the phone and say "I love you", regardless if its my mom, dad, a sibling, whoever, Dallas always assumes it is Teag and yells "DADDY!"
-whenever we pull up to the house Dal gives me this look, eyebrows raised, serious face and says "Daddy?" Depending on my answer he either starts kicking and clapping or kicking and screaming.
- he copies Teag like crazy! whether it is stretching, cooking, tickling mom, telling the dogs "no" or "down", Dallas is Teag's little shadow.
I love Dallas and Teag so much! I miss, miss, miss Teag when he travels for work!! I appreciate Teag and all he does for our family and how hard he works for us! He is such a hard worker and I love watching him succeed. He is so patient with me and really does try to understand where I'm coming from with some of my kooky ideas :) He also knows when to do something just to humor me, which helps! I am really missing Teag right now and I am so excited for him to get home friday!!!
Dallas is the greatest little buddy to have when Teag is gone though...he snuggles with me in the morning while I have my DC and he has his milk and we watch 'Mickey Mouse Clubhouse', he will randomly give me loves all throughout the day, he laughs when I am being RIDICULOUS trying to entertain him, we read an extra 5 or so books before bed if dad is gone (to help the time go by) and he sits on my lap and snuggles the whole time, he is pretty good at letting me drag him around on errands-however I have already noticed things in my bags I KNOW I didn't put in the cart...we color together, he wants to eat all the same things as me and he tries to play with the dogs for me at night.
I love these boys and am so grateful to have them!
6 comments:
What cute boys you have!! :) As hard as it can be with the hub gone, it is always fun to have solo time with the little babe! :) I can't get over how adorable he is!
Goat! That is the cutest post! So sad Teag has been gone alot lately. We can't wait to see you and Dal in a week!!! Love you guys!
I always knew Teag would be a good Dad. He has always had a big heart and always loved children. I am very proud of how hard he works. It was so good to see you the other night--too bad Dalli was in bed.
I always knew Teag would be a good Dad. He has always had a big heart and always loved children. I am very proud of how hard he works. It was so good to see you the other night--too bad Dalli was in bed.
it is so sad when the hubbies are gone...but, like they say...absence makes the heart grow fonder!!! love ya ash...and dallie too!
I don't know if you're watching American Idol this year but Teag TOTALLY reminds me of Michael Sarver!! If you're missin' him, watch American Idol and you can have a little reminder! :)
Post a Comment