summer has been a little crazy and busy for us, but it has been fun!
we have been able to spend time with family and friends and have fun with dallas all along the way! he is SO much fun right now and we are loving every minute :)
-
our friends ben & terri had us over again to bbq and swim!
dallas and ethan had so much fun!
dallas getting in with dada
he always loves to shoot hoops
getting out of his wagon to come help mom
our BEST little helper in the yard!
-
then dallas thought he might like to be a puppy...
I will be in the kitchen and dallas will just be playing around, when all of a sudden I will hear a faint "woof, woof" from the laundry room...
he just thinks it is the FUNNIEST thing ever!
so, of course, teag and I think it is the funniest thing ever!
now I can't keep him from going in there!
teag thought I was mean because I told dallas to go in ruby's kennel
of course you have to put the dog food down the slide, right?!
1 comment:
He looks so old! Sounds like you are having a fun summer. Your yard looks beautiful.
Post a Comment