Wednesday, August 06, 2008

first trip to the zoo!

I took Dallas to Zoo Boise yesterday and he LOVED it!
he was knocking on the glass where the tiger was and was a little concerned when the tiger yawned right in front of him!
just playing around
loving tigers apparently
we went to the gift shop on our way out to get him a toy or stuffed animal. at first he was crazy about this cute panda stuffed animal, but then on our way to the register he saw a stuffed tiger on the end of a stick. he seemed to love it, but on our way out I handed him the tiger and he screamed and pushed it away! it seems that he only likes the stick! I woke him up from his nap today by putting the tiger around the corner in his room and he started screaming "no! no!" I felt so bad, but it was pretty funny!

No comments: