just playin around and being silly
so tired after all that playing!
I have so much fun with my little buddy every day! he is like a little sponge and I love teaching him about things and being there while he discovers and learns! he constantly suprises us and cracks us up!
Here's what he is up to these days...
- yesterday he shook his finger at me when I told him 'no'
- he is eating all sorts of things - last night he tried salmon! but I think protein bars are his fave...I got the idea from Kelley b/c Mason loves them. I figure they are healthy and good nutrition!
- he is GREAT at the mall, as long as I get him a Mrs. Fields first (and we all know they have the best DC for mom)
- I am SO happy he still loves to snuggle
- he is already getting into preseason football with dad - they sit together on the couch and watch. I think we will definitely have to take him to a BYU game this fall! And he may even be ready for a Steelers game too!
- he makes the cutest animal noises
- reading is his favorite! sometimes he will just go into his room and sit and "read" by himself
- his crib has become a zoo! he has to sleep with SO many of his stuffed animals!
- he is SO good at brushing his teeth! he can be seen with a toothbrush in hand a lot of times
- he is talking all the time! a lot of times it is in his own language, but he is adding more and more of our words all the time. 'dude' is the latest!
- he loves going on walks! lately we have been walking up to our dreamy new Maverik in the morning to get a krispy kreme for dallas and a diet coke for mommy
-
tomorrow we head to Newport Beach with the Reynolds fam then on to Utah for a bit afterwards. I am SO excited to be with my family and for Dallas to be with his cousins. Eliza is only 6 months older than him, and Lisa and I have already been laughing about how funny they are going to be together!
pictures and stories to come in a few weeks!
2 comments:
I love him! Can we plan a play date soon...
Hey Ash, I've kind of...taken the summer off, but I've been catching up on your blog and it looks like you guys have been having fun. PS Dallas is so so too cute.
Post a Comment