Sunday, June 29, 2008

flowers...finally!

I have been DYING to plant flowers, and last week my sweetest mom came up to help me (although she basically did it herself)! I had to put up some pics so my dad could see her great work - he would be proud!along the driveway and the cute hanging basket she did
we went and got a truckload of top soil and tons of flowers and got to work!
Dallas helped a ton by making sure the dirt tasted okay and then crawling into the flowers and hanging out :)

and of course our little buddy was there to help with his tractor and trailer!

3 comments:

Jake and Em said...

The flowers look soo good!!! Your mom is the best! I love your new blog look by the way!!!

Kelley Hauck said...

Looks so pretty! isn't so much fun gardening with the help of little hands.

Steph said...

Your yard looks beautiful! I can't wait to come visit. I really miss you. I love you Ash!