Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Issac and Lea's Wedding


Last weekend we went to Utah for Teag's other best friends wedding! It was up at Sundance and it was GORGEOUS! Right at sunset, so it wasn't too hot, and the mountain setting couldn't have been better.

The only thing missing was Sarah and baby Jacob, but there will be plenty of times with us all together.
I don't know if Leah knows about the ranch yet, but I'm sure she won't mind ;)
-
We are so happy for Isaac and Lea!
I have never seen Isaac so happy and excited!

Isaac waiting for his bride
beautiful Lea with 2 of her boys
what a setting!
sealing the deal
the boys
Brett, Isaac and Teag: BF's
over the years Sarah and I have wondered if 'boyfriends' was more appropriate than 'best friends' for these 3
so happy :)

cute moment I was able to capture when they didn't realize anyone was watching!

Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Kelley! We love you guys so much and are so excited for your new life together!

No comments: