this is Dallie's favorite new thing to do...
play ball with dada!

several times
throughout the day I hear "dada, dada, dada!"then if we see a ball its "bah. dada"
he throws it like a champ

...and loves to bounce it and roll it...

and sometimes, just hold it!
3 comments:
Ah, yes! Valerie too LOVES to play with my volley ball and a nice lightweight princess ball we bought her from walmart. We love to roll it back and forth to each other; she laughs and laughs! Dali's getting so big. Such a handsome little boy!
So cute! He is getting so big!! I loved the birthday party theme too! You are so creative! Love y'all!
I saw your bro. on the news last night. What an incredible man! He's such an inspiration- to be happy and not regret anything. Him and his wife are wonderful.
(by the way, this is teag's cousin Sarah)
Post a Comment