Monday, April 14, 2008

Dallas was lucky enough to have his grandma reynolds come up to spend his birthday with him! she wanted to do things that he would like so we took him to Cheesecake Factory for lunch (he likes getting his own plate with banana's and brown bread), went to the Disney Store at the mall, and hit a pet store too!
then it was back home for a nap and to wait for daddy so we could have cupcakes!
the kids is OBSESSED with Cheerios so I thought I would throw some on a few of the cupcakes to get his attention...

but he wasn't too interested. he just likes to poke his finger in the frosting and lick it off
with daddy
with mommy

with grandma

our little fam
getting presents
SLAM DUNK!
dallas LOVES basketball and spent the rest of the night trying to put all his different toys through the hoop

and of course, some quality box time!

Teag brought home a big cardboard box and cut holes in it - this by far beat any toy we gave him for his birthday!

4 comments:

Kelley Hauck said...

Are you sure cheesecake factory wasn't your choice? And that would be okay! I mean, mothers should be spoiled on 1st birthdays just as much as the little ones! You are an awesome Mom and he is adorable. Hope we get to see you soon!

Amberlynn said...

Of course he LOVED the card board box best! Isn't that ironic! I LOVE the cheerios on the cupcakes; so cute! I LOVE his smile!

Aimee said...

Happy Birthday Dallas. How fun to have your mom come out for the occasion. I'm going to have to remember the cheerios cupcakes for the future. (PS you look great)!!!

Unknown said...

I wanted to wish Dallas Teag and Ashley a very Happy Birthday! We miss you guys and hope to see you this summer. Much Love! Brett, Sarah and Jacob