Saturday, April 26, 2008

fun in UTAH

Dallas and I spent a little extra time in Utah after the party.
we had fun, as always, eating CAFE RIO, RED MANGO and SPOON ME!
I can't believe Dallas is old enough to ride this little roller coaster at my mom's! He is so BIG, silly, fun and entertaining these days. It just keeps getting better and better!
my mom, grandma, Dallas and I went down to Thanksgiving Point to see the tulip festival. The tulips weren't all out, but it was just fun to be together!
some of the tulips
going to visit uncle j, aunt steph and junior

but.....he couldn't wait to get home!

2 comments:

lisa said...

he looks so cute in his new little house! glad it's such a hit! alexa, kira & eliza all still play with ours!

Liz said...

Goat, i saw Jason on the news the other night. Wow. What an amazing story. It was so nice to see him and hear about it all. He is so brave, inspiring and his wife seems just the same. Hope you are well.