Thursday, February 07, 2008

our little sicky!





So this is pretty much what Dallas has been doing since we got back from New Jersey. Our poor little guy has been so sick! At first it was just a cold, but then he started throwing up too.
I finally took him in to the doctor on Tuesday and he has a sinus infection and tonsilitis.
Amoxycillin, Pedialyte, sleep and cuddling with mommy are pretty much all that's going on with this little guy these days :(
-
I am going out for a little girls night tonight because being homebound can get old pretty quick!

3 comments:

jamieanne said...

Tonsilitis?!? Yikes! Get well soon.

Kelley Hauck said...

oh my goodness. I hate when they are sick-- but I sure do love the snuggling when they are sick. hope he gets well soon. And, you should come visit us soon too!

Amberlynn said...

Poor little guy. Hope he gets better soon!