Sunday, February 10, 2008

10 months old!

another month older - we can't believe he is almost a year old!
it is so fun experiencing all the new things with him and waiting to see what he'll do next!
playing with his toys from Christmas
whenever we go get him in the morning or after a nap he is standing in his crib chatting and waiting for us
he is OBSESSED with our cell phones, so we gave him an old one to have and he thinks he is pretty cool!
crazy hair after a nap!
our happiest boy :)
-
what he's up to:
- sidesteps around the coffee table, couch, gate, beds
- constantly chatting to us
- brings us books to read to him and turns the pages for us
- has MAJOR separation anxiety - I can barely leave the room (this may be because he has been sick, or maybe not...)
- eats cheerios
- just being as cute and fun as ever!
- watching sesame street - he LOVES elmo!
- sits between Teag and I on the couch and alternates giving us kisses
(this went on for about 20 minutes the other night - no complaints!)

7 comments:

Amberlynn said...

What is it with babies and cell phones! Valerie is ALWAYS trying to get a hold of mine. Dallie is a doll! Sooooooo cute! I love it when Val alternates kissed between Judd and I. Isn't that the BEST!! Pretty soon he'll be a year, can you believe it?!!?!

Francis Family said...

Dont tell Ben and Isaak but Dally might be the cutest boy I have ever seen!!

Kelley Hauck said...

He really is the cutest- happiest baby ever!

lisa said...

ADORABLE. we miss you guys here in summit!!!

Aimee said...

He really is so very cute, and such a good blend of the two of you. Ok you're dad totally did our inspection on our house the other day. Don't ask me how I remembered your dad's name but it sounded familiar so I asked. (oh and I went private so send me your email again so I can add you).

Aimee said...

aimee@xmission.com
Whoops!

Elaine Whiting said...

Dallas is by far my cutest grandson. I can hardly wait to see him again.