Dallas and I got back from Utah last week and have just been getting back into our routine. Dallas LOVED hanging out with the boys and watching their every move. They were adorable with him and told Kim they were just going to pretend he was their baby brother
for a few weeks - so cute!
We had movie nights, went to the Children's Museum, went to Fat Cat's, hung out with Gram Reynolds and played at home!
Benny sleeping with his cat 'Mia'
Ben, Isaak and Dallas posing before their soccer games
The kids were so good the whole time, so on my last day with them we went to 'Build-A-Bear'. Dallas got a cheetah just like Isaak, and Benny got cat-in-the-hat
Dallas LOVES his cheetah!
We suprised Kim, Steve and my parents at the airport-sign and all!
Kim and Steve thanked me with Swiss chocolates, Cafe Rio and a dreamy massage!
Although we had a great time, we were happy to come home. Teag missed his best little buddy SOOO much!
5 comments:
Those kids are undeliably adorable. And you are such a good sport. Something like this would stress me out so much I'd probably self combust. But it sounds like you handled it cool as a cucumber.
Love Dal, and his cheetah!
You are such a good sister. Seriously, one night with other people's kids and I'm done. Dallas is too cute.
Oh my gosh Ash... he is so cute! Too bad I didn't get to see you while you were here!
Welcome back! We missed you!! You should be getting a package soon from us; early Christmas. I was getting all the family gifts taken care of while I was in Utah. Your gift should be opened in the beginning of December (hint, hint)...I hope that I didn't say too much! :) Love you all!
The Whitings
Post a Comment