enjoy the little things in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things
Wednesday, September 08, 2010
just had to share...
The other day Dallas and I were playing trains when out of the blue he came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "that's for being cute mom!"
aw....he melts my heart and I'm 6 hours away!! um...am I missing something?? Kelley mentioned she wanted to buy you something that would be cute for a girl....???????????????? um I just talked to you a little while ago....are you prego??!!!
3 comments:
Today I saw a cute little pink shirt with Abbey Road on it. Would be super cute for a little girl. I wanted to buy it for you...
aw....he melts my heart and I'm 6 hours away!! um...am I missing something?? Kelley mentioned she wanted to buy you something that would be cute for a girl....???????????????? um I just talked to you a little while ago....are you prego??!!!
No-- didn't mean to start rumors. I just WANT her to have a little girl so I can buy cute things for her! Sorry Ash!
Post a Comment