{playing with daddy}
{so proud of his potty chart - too bad he hasn't used the potty yet!}
{best buddies!}
A few things about our little man these days...
* he tells me "mom, you fired" when he doesn't like my answer to his requests. Nothing like my 3-yr-old firing me from being his mom :)
* Teag has a football camp at SUU this week and Dallas has been telling everyone he sees that his dad had to go camping
* he is Teag's little shadow - he was so bummed when we told him he couldn't go to the workouts with daddy this week
* he is ALWAYS practicing his letters, numbers, and shapes-in the store, while we are driving, around the house. Leap Frog really works wonders!
* I was having back problems and Dallas was the best little helper carrying things for me because "mommy's back was sick". He was so excited the other morning when I got him out of his crib, he yelled "Yay mommy! Your back all better! Now you can carry me again!" So sweet.
* "why?" - this is what we hear everyday, after pretty much everything we say. I have been told I did the same thing to my parents :)
* "why?" - this is what we hear everyday, after pretty much everything we say. I have been told I did the same thing to my parents :)
* Dallas hadn't been to school in a little while. Monday was his first day back, so when I picked him up I asked him how his day was. He told me his friend Keen-meister went to time-out. I asked Dal if he went to time-out and he told me no and changed the subject. A little later in our car ride home, out of the blue, he tells me "mommy I DID go to time-out today at school". Uh-oh. It took a while to get it out of him, but eventually he told me Keen-meister hit him, so he hit him back. He followed up with "Mommy, we don't hit or kick. We only kick balls. And we talk nice" Good point little man.
* I rarely get a simple "no" from Dal. Regardless of the situation it is "no way Jose" - even through tears. Love this boy of mine!
* he takes his job of watering the flowers very seriously and makes sure to get it done every night
* whenever Teag or I go somewhere he comes out in the front yard to wave goodbye, blow kisses, tell us he will miss us, loves us, and tell us "peace mom" or "rock on dad"* he wipes off my kisses and thinks it is about the FUNNIEST thing ever! (But he is pretty good about giving me kisses, so I guess it is a trade off!)
* Last night I was talking to him, asking about his day at school, etc. and he finally just looked over and said, "Mommy, shhh!" Great. Now Teag will probably try to use that one too!
-
{helping himself to a popsicle-one of probably 20 per day}
{so silly wearing my goggles in the tub}
1 comment:
I'm so mad at you!!!!!!!!! It's so nice to see your stuff again! I'm seeing such fun and great familiar items in your pics that remind me of such fun times in Boise!! I sure miss ya and wish you would call me back sometime soon! love ya!
Post a Comment