Tuesday, June 01, 2010

my new fave

After obsessing over my sis Kim's new cup this past weekend, I was SO excited to find my own at the Starbucks at the SLC airport yesterday. They are a RARE find - I saw one on ebay for $50. My only complaint is it is a grande (16 oz.) and not the venti (20 oz.)
Oh well, I am just happy to have one :)
They are hard plastic, double-wall insulated to keep your drink cold but your hands dry. The lid screws on and the straw is hard too. AND it is dishwasher safe. So awesome. I LOVE it!!!
If you are lucky enough to find one, do yourself a favor and get it!

1 comment:

Talyor Family said...

What???? You're in SLC?! Im so mad at you! Cool cup though! I will have to start going to Starbucks again! Miss you and Love ya!!