Thursday, April 15, 2010

chicks

This was a little while ago, but I just saw the pics again so I thought I would share...
-
Before Easter we took Dallas to 'CAL-RANCH'
(Teag described it as TARGET for hicks - so funny and true!)
They had a sign out front advertising baby chicks and I knew Dal would love them!
The chicks were so tiny and cute!

Dallas and Teag checking them out - no, we did not go home with one.
I am truly SHOCKED that my mom didn't get chicks for Easter when we were growing up!


Mister was SO excited about them! He was totally squealing the whole time!
We would try to leave and he would turn around and run back to see them again.


Awww!!!


He kept asking me which ones were my favorites.
I loved the little yellow chicks and Dal loved the little brown ones.


On our way out Dallas spotted a Diego fishing pole...
and this was his reaction when we told him he couldn't get it.
The poor kids is SO deprived ;)

6 comments:

kerriek said...

Love it!
I sure wish you guys lived closer!

Julie said...

I LOVE that last picture! It's true, they feel so picked on, don't they?

Elaine Whiting said...

Anyone seeing that last picture would truly think Dallas is deprived. Of course, those of us who know him know he is the a very loved little boy. The chicks are so cute--I'm glad you drew the line and didn't take one home.

Elaine Whiting said...

I forgot to say how true Teag's description of Cal-Ranch is.

Anonymous said...

this pic is hilarious. Dally cracks me up. life is ever so rough.

Talyor Family said...

seriously i dont know any meaner parents then you guys! i mean come on your kid thanks you when you discipline him....give him the dang fishing pole or i will!