I just had to give a little shout out to Teag...
he got the job as the new Offensive Line coach for SUU!!!
The past year he has been a GA (graduate assistant) working with the O-line, but not the guy in charge. Now he is and he is so excited! We are so proud of him and all his hard work!!!
Teag truly LOVES his job and I am so happy that he is able to do something he enjoys so much.
We are so lucky to be with such a great coaching staff with such great families :)
-
Spring Ball starts in just a couple weeks and we can't wait!
6 comments:
Go Teag! Congrats!
SO exciting! We expect to see great things Teag :) Love you guys!
that's awesome! especially when your man loves his job so much:).
Congrats to Teag! It makes so much difference when you love what you do. I'm so happy for you guys.
YEAH!!! Congrats Teag!! You are gonna do a great job! Congrats and go SUU!!!!
That is so exciting! Congrats!!! Give Teag a big hug for me!!!
Let's talk soon!
Post a Comment