Well, the Whiting Family is on the move to.....
CEDAR CITY, UTAH!!!
Teag got the Graduate Assistant position with the Thunderbirds Football team. He will be coaching the Offensive Line and he will start his MBA in the Fall!I am SO, SO proud of Teag for this accomplishment, because it is very competitive and a tough job to get into. I am also so proud of his great success and hard work for the past 3 years we have been in Boise. He has done so well in sales, but his heart just wasn't in it. We have been talking about the possibility of making this change for quite some time and finally decided it was totally worth it for him to be doing something he absolutely LOVES! He is so excited and is going to be awesome!
I am still in a bit of denial that I am leaving Boise and all those that I love here, so that will be a post for another time...(tears flowing)
7 comments:
That is so exciting! I understand how you feel having a hubby that doesn't love their job. It makes such a difference when they love what they are doing! Teag will do such a great job coaching, especially with all his experience! Congrats on the new job and new adventure!
you have quite a week ahead of you! i am so sad for you to leave boise, but so excited for lots of new & exciting opportunities for you guys! you'll have so much fun going to all the games with dallas! :) we had such a fun visit in utah with you guys, as always!
good luck this week with the packing and the move!
xoxo-lisa
So excited for you guys and the future! Love you all!
Well as one of those that was left behind I will not tell the truth and I will lie and say we are so happy that you guys moved and that I dont have to go to lunch with you anymore. Ok well obviously that was a lie. So I am soooo sad to see you guys go but totally understand all the reasons behind it! I miss you guys tons still and cant wait to see you soon hopefully!!!
Congratulations on your new adventure! I know it's hard to leave a place you love, but great things are waiting for you in Utah! I'm sure it's been a crazy few weeks, but I hope all three of you were able to enjoy your birthdays! Miss you guys so much! Lots of love! xoxo
Teag or as I like to call him XXX, will do amazing coaching the T Birds to Victory! He was the leader of the line at BYU when we played and I know will be a great leader as a coach. Congratulations to you both and we can't wait to get together again. Hi Dallie we miss you too budy!
Post a Comment