We were obviously SO excited when the Steelers beat the Ravens for the 3rd time this season, because it meant that they were heading to the Superbowl again! Despite a few injuries, #99 has been awesome this season. How amazing for Teag and Isaac to be there 3 years ago to watch their best friend and the Steelers win the BIG GAME! And they are lucky enough to be heading there again - this time with their wonderful wives in tow :)
Sarah really needed Lea and I there for moral support, and we ARE management afterall...
We couldn't be more excited for all the hoopla and fun!!!
Teag and I were both excited that the Cardinals made it to the Superbowl, BUT we can't wait for the Steelers to blow them out!!! As much as I like Kurt Warner and think he is a great guy, I am looking forward to Brett taking him down a few times :)
(photo courtesy of the "unofficial" Brett Keisel website)
We are anxiously awaiting this moment again!!!


4 comments:
That will be so fun! You'll have to tell Keisel hi from us & good luck! Your Christmas looks like it was a blast! And promise that one of the next times your down you'll come & see us!!!
That is an amazing pictures. I'm so happy for Brett's success. It's great you guys were there to support and share in the excitement.
How fun to go to the Super Bowl. Brent is very envious. I'm glad Brett has had so much success and that you guys are still the best of friends.
Would you update already! I want to hear about the trip!
Post a Comment